This page carries important information and details about the relationship between you ("Purchaser")
and the Pegasus Lifecare Inc. ("Lifecare"). Please review this information carefully before ordering
from www.pegasuslifecare.com ("Site"). If you have any questions regarding any information on this page,
please contact us for clarification.
General Terms & Conditions
- By placing an order through this Site, the Purchaser is deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchaser vouches that he/she is old enough to legally purchase dietary supplements in his/her country, and is at least 18 years of age.
- Purchasers of products through this Site understand and acknowledge that these products have
not been approved by the government authorities for pharmaceutical use. These products are not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The products are sold as alternative medical supplements. The Purchaser shall
ensure that the end-user or anyone who receive the products understand the same.
- The Purchaser has read and understood the Recommended User's Directions of the Products provided by Lifecare.
- For end-users, these products should be used under supervision of your physician. Physicians or medical
professionals shall use their professional discretion to ensure the safe use of the product.
It is the responsibility of the Purchaser or end user to consult your professional physician before placing your order.
- The Purchaser agrees not to resell or supply products purchased through this Site to other individuals
or organizations who cannot handle the products in a safe manner.
- Information available on the Site and available through the associated links does not replace advice
from a physician. While we do try to keep all information current, Lifecare does not give any warranty
regarding its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the information on the products listed on this Site.
- Lifecare is not liable for any damages or injuries incurred to any individuals who have purchased
and used the products hereof. The Purchaser accepts full liability for the use of the product or service provided by this Site.
- The Purchaser vouches that he/she will not take any legal action against this Site and Lifecare who are
providing this product and service in good faith. This includes any entrapment procedures initiated by
private individuals, organizations or government agencies.
- Confirming and abiding by each county's importation requirements is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Lifecare is therefore not liable for replacement or refund of products which are confiscated by custom
or the payment of any taxes due on products purchased from our Site.
- Because of the nature of dietary supplement, cancellations of orders will not be accepted
once the products have been dispatched and/or payment has been processed.
- The Purchaser agrees to pay the full amount as per order payment in advance of shipping
unless the Lifecare has authorized special payment terms.
- Prices are subject to change without notice dependent on international currency fluctuations and manufacturing costs.
- Lifecare is not responsible for any delivery that is lost as a result of incorrect shipping information
provided by the Purchaser. If products are returned after being delivered to an incorrect address,
they will be resent and the cost of the redelivery will be charged to the Purchaser.
- Lifecare is not responsible for any delays, losses or damages caused by the third parties such as postal service and other courier companies.
- The Purchaser has one week from the receipt of the product(s) to claim product quality deficiency in a dispatched and
undamaged condition, and the defective products should be sent back to Lifecare. Lifecare will inspect all returns for
damage to determine whether additional fees need to apply and whether the returns are applicable for exchange.
The return delivery fee and 6% restocking fee (subject to change without notice) are to be paid by the Purchaser.
- Our return policy does NOT apply to special offers or promotions, including rebates and free-with-purchase offers.
- If an incorrect order is sent or a delivery error is made because of a Lifecare error, the order will be rectified
immediately and will be sent at no additional cost to the Purchaser. The incorrect order must however be returned to
Lifecare or the cost of these products will also be charged to the Purchaser.Lifecare reserves the right to waive
certain conditions with individual customers and in particular situations at its discretion. This will not imply
a change to the complete Terms and Conditions listed above.
- Lifecare reserves the right to modify the products and services, for any reason, and without notice,
including the right to terminate the products and services. Please review these Terms and Conditions on
a regular basis in order to keep apprise of any changes.